What should our next Project be? Many of you know about Ginger (1967 45′ Connie) and The Professor (1962 44′ Roamer) … We have our next project in mind, but what do you think it should be? Enter your own options below!!
What should our next Project be? Many of you know about Ginger (1967 45' Connie) and The Professor (1965 44' Roamer)…
Get a Cruise on one of our classic vessels either in Chicago or Austin!
Want to join me in supporting a good cause? This #GivingTuesday I’m raising money for Life of a Captain – Antique and Classic Boat Foundation. Every little bit helps because on GivingTuesday Dec 3, Facebook will match donations.
- $20 donation gets you a raffle ticket for a chance at a 1.5 hour cruise
- $5,000 donation gets you two custom 2.5 hour cruises for up to 6 people, weekend use and overnight accommodations on the boat, Sunday brunch delivered to the boat, appetizers, cocktails and a docent tour.
- $1,000 donation gets you a custom 2.5 hour cruise for 6 people with a docent tour and half hour pre-departure dock party that includes appetizers and cocktails..
- $500 donation gets you a 1.5 hour cruise for 6 people.
- $100 donation gets you 10 raffle tickets for a 1.5 hour cruise
- $50 donation gets you one of our very first signature T-Shirts and two raffle tickets for a 1.5 hour cruise
- $20 donation gets you a raffle ticket for a 1.5 hour cruise – at the end of the fundraiser we will randomly select one person from all the $20 donations as a winner of the cruise
(cruises are either in Chicago or on Lake Travis, Austin Texas and do not include special events or holiday weekends.)
Donate Here —> https://www.facebook.com/donate/542032283246072/
I’ve included information about Life of a Captain – Antique and Classic Boat Foundation below. The Antique and Classic Boat Foundation is an association dedicated to connecting people who love and enjoy classic boats with events, information, expertise, and other people who share the passion. We provide information, education, and resources designed to promote, sustain and grow the hobby, professions, community, and lifestyle surrounding the safe enjoyment of classic boats and boating. We perpetuate the craftsmanship, artistry, and knowledge of the maritime traditions through education, public display, restoration and construction, and entertainment.
If you would like to join the event, I will send you a gentle reminder Tuesday Morning
Want to join me in supporting a good cause? This #GivingTuesday I'm raising money for Life of a Captain – Antique and…